A Action Research on the Curriculum Integration and Teaching Implementation in the Homeland Education Activities
The purpose of curriculum integration is to solve current curriculum problems of fragmentation and separation from real life of students. This study is to probe into the meaning and modes of integrated curriculum. Based on the approach of action research, the study intended to design and implement the integrated curriculum in the homeland education activities.
Finally, we consider the theoretical and practical issues:
1. What is we design and implement the integrated curriculum?
2. Is it good that we implement the integrated curriculum?
3. Who determines the content of the curriculum?
4. Should the integrated curriculum be implemented intensively or extensively?
5. Is it success about curriculum integration and implementation of teaching in future?
Keywords: curriculum integration, curriculum reform,
homeland education activities